Each of the individual “Friends” groups that make up the Friends of Tucker Parks host numerous workdays and cleanups each year, partnering with scout troops, church groups, and community organizations.
It’s free to join any of the Friends of Tucker Parks groups! Just show up to a workday at your favorite park or sign up to be on our mailing list.
Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Development of a pollinator garden at Kelley Cofer Park
- Friends of Tucker Parks Orchard Guild tree and shrub plantings throughout Tucker
- Mural painting at Tucker Recreation Center (with Community Art Tucker)
- Installation of a parking lot and group picnic area at Tucker Nature Preserve
- Native Plant and Wildlife Walk Master Gardener project at Henderson Park
- Trail development at Johns Homestead
We invite you to get involved and help us continue this great work!
To find out about upcoming events, or to schedule a group or corporate workday at any of the parks in Tucker, please email email@example.com.
To join the Friends of Tucker Parks, simply attend a workday or sign up for our mailing list.